Looking back I missed posting about some pretty important events. For example, I never shared how we found out baby three was a HE! Back in June at our 12 week appointment we learned we were having two little girls, but baby #3 didn't cooperate with the ultrasound, so we had to wait till our next appointment. At first we were just going to find out in the room with the doctor, but I really wanted to do something more exciting. If we had just been having one baby, David and I had always talked about not finding out until the delivery...but with triplets we felt a little more preparation was necessary :)
Background: my older sister didn't find out the sex of her her first two babies, but when she got pregnant with her third they decided to try something different. She had her doctor (also my doctor) write down the gender on a piece of paper and then put it in a sealed envelop. The whole family came over for the big reveal and stood behind either a girl sign or a boy sign. Moment of truth, Dawn opened the envelop AND...it was illegible! Seriously, A MAJOR BUMMER. In order to avoid a similar mishap, I pre-wrote boy and girl on the card and asked the doctor to just circle one. Not too difficult right~
 |
| Mystery baby envelope!! Luckily I delivered it to Diane promptly to remove the temptation of opening it! |
 |
| Our doctor would circle both... |
 |
| Di took on a big project with this reveal and she did such a great job!! The secret keeping, balloons and cute box! |
 |
| Not amused. |
 |
| Awkward prom pose while pregnant |
 |
| SO excited! |
 |
| Checking out the envelope |
 |
| It might be difficult to tell, but we have the appropriate 2 pink and 1 blue balloon :) |
Check back tomorrow because our little beans will be 4 weeks old!! Pictures and status update included :)
No comments:
Post a Comment