5.30.2012

3 limes + 2 lbs = 11 weeks!

  I LOVE getting the weekly pregnancy updates in my email.  I signed up for multiple :)  This week the babies have teeth and are swallowing...can you believe it?!?!?  Each one is the size of a lime.  So far, I have gained 2-3 lbs, depending on what time of day it is.
  One of the biggest silliest decisions I had to make was whether or not I was going to take belly shots.  You know, those weekly photos of the moms tummy.  My thoughts- at some point our kids will want to see what their mother looked like pregnant with ALL of them.  Also, 'triplet belly pictures' was one of the first things I googled.  It was helpful/terrifying to know what I would be facing as far as body change in the next 8 months.  So I have been trying to take them for documentation purposes...but not doing a very effective job.  We have 2 photos, in 11 weeks.  Oh well.
This was 8 weeks. (Please excuse my wild hair, no make-up, and mismatched pajamas...but do note this is my typical look these days.  Poor David!)
This is 11 weeks!!  You can definitely tell I'm pregnant...but in clothes it still comes across as just a pouchy tummy.

Hopefully we will find out what we are having at our next appointment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment