In other news, I will be out of work come August. David and I made 2 huge decisions:
1. I won't be working after the babies are born. Always my dream, but with him going to law school we thought I may work a couple years...that was before there were 3 babies and daycare would run us between $1500-3000 a month
2. In addition, I won't go back to Kelley at all next year. This was tough, but by late August I will be the equivalent of 9 months pregnant. The likely hood of me finishing the quarter without bed-rest is slim. I didn't think it was fair to Kelley and we don't want to put any extra stress on the babies. So...I will be subbing and working at Pavilion.
This is a HUGE financial sacrifice for us and we are trusting in the Lord and taking a leap of faith. I know in my heart it is the right thing to do and am so thankful that I will be able to raise my kids full time.
Today is the last day of school. Technically, I am without full time employment. Crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment