No, we don't live in Georgia but the babies are peaches this week!! I was a little confused because I looked ahead- and next week they are lemons. Is it just me or are peaches bigger than lemons?? Oh well, maybe I am just used to oversized peaches!
So many things are starting to fall into place. My older sister has been instrumental in helping me with the baby registering process. Both sets of Grandparents were over this weekend to start priming the nursery. We got the first coat of color on last night! I love it :) It was a challenge not being in the room and helpful. (paint fumes are apparently not good for babies) But Diane kept me company- in fact we ran to Lowes and finalized the wall color and the color for the dresser. For an indecisive person, she really stepped it up :)
I had a minor breakdown- in the shower of all places. I just got overwhelmed with gratitude. To God who blessed us with these babies and the outpouring of support we have already received. Both our parents live here, most siblings are here, we have tremendous support from our employers and not to mention the best friends in the world. So I cried. In the shower. Happy tears.
Rundown Week 13
Fruit- peaches!
Weight gain- 4.5 lbs
New development- Heartburn. Holy Moly! Not fun.
Goal- finish nursery (post pictures)
Looking forward to...finding out gender of baby #3! Fingers crossed for Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment