7.09.2012

It's been awhile...

  Eeek.  I was afraid this would happen, I am WAY behind.  There are big posts, BIG moments I need to blog about.  Mainly, the gender revelation and a hawaiian vacation.  Those are so big that they have to wait.
  For now, all I can handle is today.  Today I am 17 weeks pregnant!  Feeling pretty darn good.  Most unpleasant symptoms have subsided (bloating, heartburn- hopefully gone for good!)  The triplets had a wonderful 4th of July.  They enjoyed some pool time with friends and lots of attention.  Since I am most definitely showing now (weight gain: 7.5 lbs) we get many inquiries.  Most people lead with, "When are you due?"  Which requires a more lengthy response than most.  I have now mastered a somewhat concise reply...
"Well, actually I am having triplets.  *their jaw drops, usually accompanied by Oh my or Bless your heart*  Most likely I won't go full term.  The doctor would like for me to get between 32-34 weeks, which is late October/early November."
  Then the flood of questions, comments, advice, and stories begin.  Honestly, I don't mind.  The triplets are my favorite thing to talk about :)  The only thing that I wish wasn't involved is any sad story about early delivery and complications.  Only positive thoughts for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment