Congrats on your new additions- even with all the tubes and stuff, they're BEAUTIFUL! I know I don't have to tell you it's a long journey ahead, but I'm praying time will fly by and they'll all be home in your arms very soon! Also praying for strength for you and David! I know we've never met, but you're part of my family now- the family of "Tulsa Mothers of Multiples" ... no matter what, we are ALL here for you! Let us know if you need anything at all!
How exciting! Congratulations to you & your husband!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new additions- even with all the tubes and stuff, they're BEAUTIFUL! I know I don't have to tell you it's a long journey ahead, but I'm praying time will fly by and they'll all be home in your arms very soon! Also praying for strength for you and David! I know we've never met, but you're part of my family now- the family of "Tulsa Mothers of Multiples" ... no matter what, we are ALL here for you! Let us know if you need anything at all!
ReplyDelete