10.12.2012

Thank you, Danielle!

I am writing this post in secret, so I can brag about how amazing my wife has been over the course of her pregnancy.  Few women have to endure the physical and mental struggles of 10+ weeks of bed rest and the difficulties associated with carrying 3 children.  Just to scratch the surface: countless shots, painful and uncomfortable treatments, iv's, picc's, blood clots, headaches, back pain, contractions, the mental strife of laying in bed 24 hours a day with nothing to do but worry.  I cannot sum up into words the pain my wife endured, nor will I ever fully comprehend her struggles myself.

What I find truly amazing is not that she endured these hard times (although it is incredible), but the grace and courage with which she maintained.  She continued to treat everyone around her with love and care, while being thankful for each additional day that God gave her.

28 weeks and 2 days!  A supernatural accomplishment given the circumstances presented to her.  I thank God that I have Danielle as a wife and mother to my kids.  No one could do a better job!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely statement, David. I am so proud of her, too - and just in awe of you both. You are both graceful, loving, good people, and we are all so blessed to know you and share in your joy!

    ReplyDelete