11.07.2012

Almost Wordless Wednesday

Ahh~ I can't be wordless! Just thought I would share a picture of Estelle and her sweet cheeks.  Caught this picture without her feeding tube (it was being re-measured and taped) and LOVED seeing more of her face.

So far people say she looks the most like a Scheuerman.  Betsy and Dane are looking like their Daddy!!



1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to tell you how how amazing this blog is. I am good friends with Deanna Mancino, we both go to Benedictine College :) I came home with her last Thanksgiving and actually met you...but so many people were there so it's okay if you forgot! I am studying to be a NICU nurse, so Deanna showed me this blog and I have been keeping up with it and praying for your family...the babies are absolutely beautiful!! God bless you all!
    - Angela Turner

    ReplyDelete