10.27.2012

Full Hearts and Full Hands

  One of the new developments that has been the most fun is the fact that we can hold Dane and Estelle together.  I know that I have multiples, but when holding both the babies I FELT like I had multiples...and I was missing one!  It's really difficult to have them in separate rooms :(
  Medical Update: All the babies had eye exams on Thursday.  This is necessary because exposure to oxygen can cause damage, but the doctor said they all looked amazing!  They also had cranial ultrasounds that checked out with no problems.  We are so blessed!!


How we hold two NICU babies:

Transfer with wonderful nurse and respiratory therapist
Get settled with one baby
Add baby #2
Start feedings
Enjoy babies!
Worry that they are ok... 
Enjoy babies!
Try to take it all in.
The CPAP set up that is now gone :)
Family picture minus 1 :(

Need Betsy.

Holding them with less tubes and cords!






No comments:

Post a Comment