11.04.2012

A Big Year

I turned 27 on November 2nd.  Birthdays have never really been a big deal to me, but it seemed to sink in what a big year this has been.  Lots of struggles but also abundant joy and blessings.  My favorite gift??  The card my nurses made.  Perfection.





  David and I have been busy, actually attending a few social gatherings and leaving the hospital before ten.  I have mixed feelings about it, but that's off topic.  The kids are doing great!  Dane and Estelle are both back on nasal cannula.  This time the doctors weaned them off by 'sprinting'.  They would spend 3 hours on CPAP, 3 on cannula then it went to 6 hours and eventually they were just on cannula  :)

David made me get the camera because Estelle was "hugging" him!

With Estelle, the first to go off CPAP. Dane came off the next day. 
I was next door holding Betsy, but apparently these two were being pretty funny.  
They were hitting each other then snuggling, then Dane got tired of playing and scooted way over!


 Betsy is off her IV fluids and so we have been cuddling her like crazy!!  She LOVES to be held.  Pictures of her and the nursery to come soon :)






No comments:

Post a Comment